Candidates for nomination in the June 11, 2019 Democratic Primary for PWC Commonwealth’s Attorney and Sheriff and for Virginia House of Delegates for HD-50:
- Amy Ashworth for PWC Commonwealth’s Attorney
- Tracey Lenox for PWC Commonwealth’s Attorney
- Brian Fields for Prince William County Sheriff
- Josh King for Prince William County Sheriff
- Lee Carter for Delegate (HD-50, includes Manassas)
- Mark Wolfe for Delegate (HD-50, includes Manassas)
Interested in running for office? Please contact the MMPCDC co-chairs as early as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-358-9893. We recommend that you study the Democratic Party of Virginia’s Party Plan to learn about nominations, the Code of Virginia section pertaining to candidates, and the State Board of Elections page about becoming a candidate. Valuable candidate training materials and opportunities can be found at the websites linked on the right column of this page under both Candidate Resources and Other Democratic Organizations.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 571-358-9893 if you need more information or have any questions.